Who has the most nondescript, most abstract, most meaningless, weakest, lamest corporate logos? It's just got to be our unbeloved banking institutions.
I'd be happy to post your contribution.
Or, are you a bank on this list and believe your emblem is not nondescript, abstract, meaningless, weak, and lame? Feel free to unravel its graphic mystery for everyone.
- JPMorgan Chase, Chicago
- Commonweath, Sydney
- Credit Suisse, Zürich
- Bradesco, Osasco, Brazil
- Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt
- HSBC, London
- PNC, Pittsburgh
- National Cooperative Bank, Washington
- Brown Brothers Harriman, New York
- Atlantic National, New York
- Chemical Bank, New York
- The Bank of New York, New York
- BNY Mellon, New York
- Bank of America, Charlotte
- FirstMerit, Akron
- Commerce State Bank, West Bend
All lamed out? Refresh yourself with Digital Synopsis'
50 Incredibly Clever Logos with Hidden Meanings.